Heap Family

Heap Family

15.2.09

One Year and Valentines




February 13th marked the official one year of Jordon being on his mission! I'm so excited to be on the down slope now and really am amazed at how fast this past year has gone by.


And I love that I can still say that I am still head over heels in love with him. He's such an amazing missionary, and I am so proud of him for making this sacrifice to serve the Lord.


My valentines was pretty laid back. I got these amazing flowers from the amazing boy :) Kelsie had a dance competition so I went to that and then afterwards me and Kilee made strombolli for dinner, and then homemade oreo's made with pink frosting in honor of Valentine's Day. 



5 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

wow!! i can't believe he has been gone for a year already!! that is crazy! : )

Kam Family said...

Yay for hitting the year mark! LOVE the flowers-- he sounds like a keeper! :) Glad you had a good valentine's!

Crystal said...

How exactly do you make homemade oreos?

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage said...

I love you!!!! Just thought you should know that

Jody Nicole said...

cute girl! you and he are SO SO cute! i love it! and i love your cousins. ahah so cute!