Heap Family

Heap Family

2.3.11

What Teenagers Will Do To You

*Disregard the fact that I have been taking numerous photos of myself...

Picture number one: First hour prep. Nothing could be more heavenly. I look happy, lively, and ready to take on the day!

Picture number 2: Compare and contrast these two pictures. What in the tarnation happened to that lively, decent looking girl you might ask? Spending six hours with 100 different teenagers. Even my wrinkles are more defined in the second picture. Student teaching has caused me to age!! Dealing with teenagers, raging hormones, sassy attitudes, their awful jokes, and sarcasm can take a toll on you!


I really do love student teaching... most of the time. It is so fun to work with teenagers. They are just as dramatic as I was ... and it is always keeping me entertained. I love that they think writing a paragraph will cause them to die. haha... There is certainly never a dull moment. I have learned so much. I learned that I can actually do it! I can handle thirty five teenagers at one time, even when they are in a full mutiny against me.


No comments: