I found a quote today by President Hinckley that says, "Love is meant to be an adventure".
That made me think about all of our adventures.
We met. Became Friends. Then made the best out of the three months we had before Jordon left on his mission. We went on four-wheeling rides, made multiple road trips, and I even missed my plane once because we were snowed in.
Jordon left for his mission. This was definitely an adventure for us BOTH! He was in Georgia teaching the gospel, learning spanish, and eating lots of Mexican food. I was finishing up school!
The adventure of the Jackson, Wyoming airport. When we were at the airport there was no information on his flight at all. We thought maybe we were in the wrong airport and his flight had gone to Salt Lake. After waiting two years I was not thrilled with the idea that I might be in the wrong airport. Luckily I wasn't. This picture displays one of the best moments and days of my life.
Did you know this picture (the picture that was on our wedding announcements) was taken the day AFTER he got home. That means he hadn't even been home 24 hours. Call us crazy, but it is a pretty good story to tell.
The adventure of marriage. We love it.
Living in Rexburg.
Dealing with crazy married wards.
Going to Mesa Falls.
Flying kites.
Dying of heat in the summer.
Spending the 4th of July at the cabin.
Finally going on a honeymoon to the Oregon Coast.
More summer camping :)
Graduation!
Christmas
Packing up our tiny apartment in Rexburg and moving to Boise.
Student teaching.
BSU.
Subway.
I would definitely say love is an adventure. And I have loved every second of our adventure.





No comments:
Post a Comment