We spent one day traveling to Cabo San Lucas. We were so excited to finally be in sunny Mexico. We spent two days in Cabo... and we have some good memories and some not so good memories from Cabo.
We went on a snorkeling and kayaking tour in Chileno Bay. We were so excited.
But then things started getting ugly, I started getting very sea sick. I was sweating and nauseous and basically thought I was going to die. As soon as I jumped into the ocean I had a small and ridiculous panic attack and almost drowned. Luckily Jordon was there to save me. Even snorkeling I was so sea sick! We didn't even get to go kayaking because I was so sick. For the rest of the trip I laid on Jordon's lap while he put ice on my forehead (some man said that would help) with a Mexican blanket on top of me. It was quite the adventure.
Once we got off the boat I was feeling better. I just wanted to be on some dry land! We walked around for about an hour and realized how thirsty and hungry we were. At this point we were unfortunately desperate enough to eat anywhere. This is the nice little place where we paid 18 dollars for two diet cokes because our tacos were too sketchy to eat. It was awful.
Day two of Cabo we did a lot of exploring. Jordon was so happy to find Mexican ice cream. Have you tried it? It is to die for!
It was so fun getting to hear Jordon speak spanish! All the locals were so excited when they found out he spoke spanish and wanted to talk to him. His spanish was also helpful when people would not leave us alone!




No comments:
Post a Comment