I have been a terrible blogger lately.
I am recommitting myself.
Here is a brief/scattered/chaotic update of the past few months :)
We have learned the art of making buffalo chicken pizza. And it is DANG good. I seriously crave it all the time. It is the best thing I have ever made.
Oh yes... I celebrated my birthday. By eating lots and lots of sugary fattening food, just like any birthday should be. This was the first year I was kinda depressed about turning the next age. It just felt to weird and depressing. Yikes.
We are so busy with work and school. I snuck out of school during lunch one day and we met up at Maverick for a romantic picnic lunch :) Okay seriously, how cute is my husband?
One of my very best friends, Darci Possum Pedersen (aka Darci Mroz) was a champ and birthed an 11 pound baby! Welcome Parker!
Football season has started. I would rather not talk about the BSU broncos at this time.
I started a REAL job.
I am currently an Elementary Computer Teacher at Lake Hazel Elementary. I absolutely LOVE it.
Me, my mom, my grandma, and aunt went to Time Out For Women here in Boise. It was so amazing!
We have also been planning our Halloween costumes... these are pretty high up there on the list. The mask I am wearing is titled "school fool" very appropriate I think.
Well there's the brief update of what has been going on.
I promise to be a better blogger :)





1 comment:
Love it all, you guys are so cute! Um yes that Pizza looks so good, my mouth is watering just looking at it! I have to admit those lunch dates I have with Sean are the best!!! I agree that birthdays are the one day where you go hog wild!
Post a Comment