Heap Family

Heap Family

11.1.13

Our Big News!

That's right! We are having a baby and we could not be more excited! 
I didn't think we could keep this big of a secret for this long but we did! I am 14 weeks and we are counting down the days/weeks until "baby bean" (the current name of our baby) joins our little family.


5 comments:

Jared and Karissa said...

aHHHHH!!!! (imagine me jumping up and down in excitement for you!)I am so happy for you!!! Congrats Kayla and Jordan! So exciting! Hope you are feeling well! Baby bean is so lucky to have you guys as parents!

Maren Kam said...

yay!! Congrats Kayla!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Jordan and Kayla,we are so very pleased about your expecting a little bundle of joy this Summer! Best wishes and Blessings to you both!

vandi said...

So happy for you two. You guys will be amazing parents!

Amy Baker said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!