Heap Family

Heap Family

28.2.14

We went on a date.

We went on a date.  It sounds simple but dates now are a BIG thing for us. Maybe its because she's my first child or maybe i'm just an overly attached parent but it is really hard to leave her sometimes! BUT I am getting better (VERY slowly haha).  My mom and sisters are the best babysitters ever.  Whenever they are in town we try to go on a date.

One important thing I have learned since being married is the importance of DATING your husband. Life gets crazy.  Jordon has school and work and most of the time when he gets home from a long day I am rocking the messy ponytail and sweatpants (who am I kidding... I am rocking that 99% of the time).  Its hard to be romantic or take time as a couple amidst the craziness and chaos of "real life".  Its important to escape that craziness and take time as a couple, it helps remind me why I fell in love with Jordon and reminds me how lucky I am to have him.

love this boy more than anything




No comments: