Since school started it seems like everything is just a blur. Life has been so crazy and chaotic that I am just trying to hold and and survive haha.
Jordon started the MBA program at Boise State this fall. Let's just say I was a little naive to the amount of work that would come along with Jordon getting his masters degree. This guy is busy busy BUSY. I never knew it was possible to have so much homework or be involved in so many projects. I am sure proud of him though! He is working so hard and killing it!
Alison, despite my best efforts just keeps growing and growing. She is equally fun and equally hard. She is so fun to watch, and I love being able to see her discover and learn but its also quite hard trying to tame this little thing. I had no idea it was possible for something so small to have so much energy or so much attitude!
Funny/Cute/Random little things she's done lately:
-She's been walking for a couple months but now is starting to run. Her poor brain and body can't connect when she is going so fast, which often leads to her running directly into things. Today when we were outside she was running and running ... she was headed straight towards the truck but I figured she would stop. NOPE. Ran straight into the truck.
-We were working outside doing some yard work and all the sudden Alison waves to Jordon and says "hi daddy". melt my heart.
-She realized she can walk backwards and think she's really trick every time she does it.
In other news I started working again! I am teaching "evening school" for a local school district. It's a full high school that operates at night for students who are looking to re-take classes they failed or take classes in advance to get ahead in school. I am teaching 11th grade English and I absolutely love it. It's nice because I only work two nights a week so I'm not gone too much ( the class though is 4 hours long!!! thats a LONG class). Jordon has totally stepped up to the plate and been Mrs.Mom and helped me out a ton!
Well there's a little update on the Heap house :)
1 comment:
Laughed out loud reading this especially the part where she ran into the truck. We were on the phone! She is growing up way to fast! Please give them both a hug for me and thank Jordon for working so hard! Love you all!
Post a Comment