Heap Family

Heap Family

30.1.09

Happy Birthday Krystin!!!!!!!

HAPPY 21 BIRTHDAY KRYSTIN!!!
Krystin has been of of my closest friends for years! We've been friends since high school and I have so many amazing memories with her like; putting desks on our heads in biology class, having economics with danny, working together at subway, being on the sidelines at the BSU game, visiting each other at college, listening to musicals during our road trips, telling crazy asians that they can't take pictures, steaming clothes for hours, hot tubbing, wearing cute matching hats at the ISU game, and finally being ROOMMATES. I'm so glad that Krystin decided to transfer to BYUI, she seriously has been a life saver! I absolutely love having her in rexburg and I love that we have the same off track so that we can hang out together in boise!




Krystin's birthday was this past monday but we decided to celebrate it tonight! We went to the melting pot where we devoured some amazing fondue. We had swiss cheese with bread, apples, and vegetables and then the most amazing chocolate I have ever tasted, and to top it off we drank strawberry lemonade which our waiter made especially for us. It was seriously amazing!



So Happy 21st Birthday Krystin!!! You are the greatest!

No comments: