The week after Oregon I headed off to Las Vegas with my dad and sister for her dance competition. Kelsie's dance team placed first in everything, they did an amazing job! After Kelsie's dance competition we went out to dinner at our favorite place ever, California Pizza Kitchen! Afterwards we walked the strip, and me and Kelsie even put a little show on in front of the Bellagio. Seriously though me and Kelsie were OBSESSED with the fountains in front of the Bellagio. We forced dad to stay there for a full hour!
2 comments:
hey I love your blog!! Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun in Vegas I am jealous. The only vacation chad and I have been on is to salt lake. And that was not really a vacation.
Bleck to the Twilight, but yeah for CPK! Bet ya didn't know they have CPK in Japan! I drive a whole hour just to get my yummy california club pizza fix.
Post a Comment