Heap Family

Heap Family

3.5.09

College Life

Basically every three to four months I move. It seems like a never ending cycle. But I love being back at school!!! I am taking 19 credits, sometimes it's pretty overwhelming but for the most part its doable.  This semester is going to be great because I love my roommates! They are so fun to be around and just all around amazing girls! Our roommate Kristen had a surprise (bonfire) party. It was fun we had a fire, roasted marshmallows, and played intense charades.




Me, Krystin, Kristen, Jillian, LeAnna... Sarie was gone :(

This past weekend me and Krystin were able to go to Star Valley, WY and go to Kami's wedding reception. I will always consider Kami one of my best friends we have been through a lot together but we've shared some amazing memories together :) Oh yes and I caught her bouquet!!!  While in Star Valley I got to visit Jordon's family. They are amazing! I love them so much and can't wait to "officially" be part of their family one day!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOw fun!!!! Your so cute!!! When are you going to come and see me!!!!! Hope things are going well, and good luck with school!!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

sound like you are having so much fun!! i miss ya like crazy! and that's awesome that you caught the Boquet!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS:) come to boise and visit:) good luck in school!