Heap Family

Heap Family

28.5.09

Memorial Day Weekend

It was so nice having a long weekend! It was a much needed break from school. On Saturday my dad took Kilee and I on a little four-wheeling adventure. When we started off it was beautiful weather, but by the time we got to our destination (Silver City) it was pouring rain! The problem was we still had to get down the mountain.  We decided to brave the storm (Thunder, Lighting, Hail) and with garbage bags as our rain gear we headed down the mountain.  By the time we got down we were soaked! But it was still so much fun!


On Sunday we had a Giacowompson dinner. Molly taught me how to make her amazing taco's. I definitely did not master making them, but it was still fun to learn :) Afterwards we had the traditional Sunday Extreme Sports Olympics. I of course won the Pogo Stick competition. And Kelsie rode the scooter around like a crazy. I'm so glad I got to spend time with family. It's hard not having them around when I'm at school!

Monday we had Kelsie's graduation BBQ, and on Tuesday she graduated! I'm so proud of her, and cannot believe she is graduated! I can't wait till next summer when she's up at school with me :) 



1 comment:

Jody Nicole said...

I LOVE YOUR TYE-DYE! Brilliant!