Sunday was one of our friend's birthday. So we decided to make him dinner for his birthday. I attempted to make homemade lasagna and Leanna made homemade breadsticks. It was so delicious. I was so scared but it actually turned out quite well.



While we were waiting for dinner we decided to play a round of "musical chairs". I won, and forced everyone to bow down to me since I was the champion.
Also... not that I'm counting or anything but only 8 months till Jordon gets home which means I'm 2/3 of the way done :)
4 comments:
First Lasagna and then a 10k?! You really are Martha-in-the-making! I still can't believe it-- a 10K! You'll have to let me know when it is, so I can come and hold up a 'GO KAYLA' sign!
you would make everyone bow down to you haha.
that's why I love your guts
You are just like Martha only cuter! Can't wait until your 10K I will be there for sure cheering you on! You amaze me and the picture of you with the lasagna is adorable! Did you send that one to Jordon?
Yay for the 10k! It will be so so much fun! I am excited! only 10 weeks left! you're the best!
Post a Comment