Hands down I have the best dad in the whole entire world. I have some of the best memories with my dad. A few of my favorites...
1. I was home last summer so I had my dad teach me how to play golf. One day my golf game was completely off, and I was getting so frustrated. After I completely missed the ball on one swing I gave up, threw my golf club, and went and sat in the car. (haha I didn't realize how ridiculous I was being) My dad let me cool off and then told me not to worry, everyone has off days even TIGER WOODS! Then we just laughed about how foolish I acted, my dad always knows exactly what to say to make things better :)
2. Last summer my dad found a cat in his garage. He hates cats. He kept trying and trying to get the cat out of the garage... nothing worked. As soon as he got the cat out of the garage, it would sprint back in. I sat and laughed and laughed, it was so funny. My dad thought that if he got his dog Lexi out, she would be able to scare away the cat. Little did we know we were dealing with a Demon cat and instead of Lexi scaring that cat, the cat scared her. The cat would hiss, and paw, and act like it was going to attack. Finally we got the cat out of the garage and it sprinted up into a little tree my dad has in his front yard. My dad walks over and says, "Want to know what happened to all the cats during hurricane Katrina", and starts violently shaking the tree. The tree is swaying back and forth, as the little cat holds on to its dear life. When all of the sudden the cat comes flying out of the tree, almost landing on my dad's face. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life.
3. We went to mesa falls my first year up at college. These two asians asked us to take their picture. Whenever someone foreign asks my dad something, my dad thinks he needs to talk back in a foreign voice. It never fails. I think he thinks they'll be able to understand him better if he speaks in broken english, it's hilarious.


I love my dad so much! Happy Father's Day!
3 comments:
remember when your dad took us shooting? probably my favorite memory of Boise.I love your dad too
Kayla! How is it that you have a blog and I didn't know!! ah! Well glad I found it! Miss you!
THe cat story about your dad-- is by far the funniest thing I've ever read! hahah.. good laughs, good laughs...
Post a Comment