Certain things around christmas just put me into the so called "Christmas Spirit"things such as:
1. Main street being decked out with Christmas Lights
2. Singing Christmas songs in church
3. Christmas music going non-stop in my apartment
4. Putting up Christmas lights
5. Looking outside and seeing it snow
6. Making gingerbread houses
7. Watching "Charlie Brown Christmas"


But unfortunately there are things that knock the "Christmas Spirit" right out of me things such as:
1. Walking to class in -6 degrees weather
2. Writing a twenty page essay
3. Thinking about finals
4. Group Presentations... I guess in general school just sucks the Christmas Spirit out of me
5. Shoveling the snow off my stairs only to wake up to a nice coating of new snow
6. Biffing it... yes completely slipping on ice in the middle of a cross walk. Nothing Christmassy about about.
As you can see by my list my Christmas Spirit will dramatically increase as soon as dreaded school is out. Only six more school days.. plus two final days... plus a weekend = 10 more days left in Rexburg! Hallelujah!
There are certain things I am very much looking forward to:
#1. Darci aka my best fried in the whole entire world is coming to Boise to visit me!!! Only 19 days away.
#2. Me, my dad, kels, and kilee are headed down to Arizona to watch BSU play in the Fiesta Bowl. I'm excited for the game but I more excited to road trip it down there, stay a night in vegas, and hang out with my favorite family :) Only 23 days away.
#3. This may come as a shock to some of you. But I am EXTREMELY excited for Jordon to get home. I get butterflies just thinking about it haha. Only 71 days away.

3 comments:
You are so cute! Enjoy school even though it may suck, because it goes by fast and will be over before you know it, then REAL life begins! Have fun in Phoenix and enjoy the nice weather. We are headed on a cruise that week so we are hoping to watch the Fiesta bowl while we are sailing the waters!! Good luck with finals!
you have so much to look forward too! how fun!! when you guys going to the Fiesta bowl and how are you getting there? I might be able to go too:) i can't wait!! i hope that i can go cuz it's mine and dalin's 2 year anniversary, and he will be there...so i just got to go:) good luck with the last days of school!
i love your blog. i love that you only have ten days left in rexburg. i love that jord comes home so soon. :)
Post a Comment