Heap Family

Heap Family

6.12.09

End of the semester and roommates


I can't believe that I will only be living with these girls for two more weeks.  I have truly grown to love each one of these girls. They have been such a blessing in my life this semester.  There is always someone to talk too, to laugh with, to vent too, or to make a treat with :) I am so glad I got the chance to live with these girls and know that we will be friends for a very long time! I am going to miss them so much.
We did a "roommate" photo shoot this morning in the freezing cold.  Above is a picture of our attempted jumping photo. As you can tell it didn't work out quite as planned. haha.

The semester is over in two weeks.  Only eight days of classes, two days of tests, numerous projects and assignments to turn it and then it will all be over.  I can't believe this semester is coming to an end, it has gone by so quick.  

1 comment:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

coming to an end so great...cuz then JORDAN will be home:) and you are almost ready to graduate!! how fun! Come see me durhing CHRISTMAS!