Going to Arizona for the Fiesta Bowl was amazing. We had so much fun, really enjoyed the 70 degree weather, slept in, ate good food, went to our first NFL football game, visited the Mesa Temple, and celebrated Boise State's win. It was a very successful trip :)
The family at the Packers vs Cardinals game
I am OBSESSED with frozen yogurt, so of course when I saw a little place called "Yogurtland" I forced my family to go... multiple times. They had this fruit called a lychee. I was brave and tried it, now I am in love with them. Try one.. you will love it or maybe you won't haha. I was the only one of my family that liked them.

A little tired and frumpy on our flight back. After celebrating we only got three hours of sleep the night before. It was worth it though. Me and Kelsie realized that we look like twelve year olds when we don't get ready. We tried to sit in the exit row on our flight back and our flight attendant said we weren't allowed to sit their because we weren't 15 years old... excuse me? haha it was funny.

3 comments:
Such a great trip! Yogurtland is the greatest place on earth... literally comparable to heaven i believe. And also, your so lucky you only put one of those heinous photos up. I'm still laughing about the flight attendant who thought neither of us were 15... FOOLISH!
They have lychee flavored everything in Japan. There's even a kitkat. Of course, they have kitkat flavors of all kinds of wacky things, here.
Looks like you guys had a good time...it was fun to see you guys on TV!
Post a Comment