
My day did not start off well..
First... As I was driving to my Dr.'s appointment I realized I had forgotten my wallet.
Second... I drove all the way home to find my wallet, searched the house and could not find it anywhere.
Third... Our insurance got mixed up so instead of our usual $30 copay they charged me $113.00
Fourth... I had to help the most RIDICULOUS customers at Subway. Sometimes I have the feeling to smash rude customers sandwiches, or throw them at them, or even spit in them. Luckily for them I have learned to control my anger haha.
Fifth... I was driving down a road that is supposed to be 35mph. The man in front of me refused to go above 20mph. He drove slow despite my efforts to ride his bumper, and honk. Yes, that is right I got so upset I honked.
As you can tell... things just really weren't going my way.
But then... things started looking up a bit.
First I got a letter from Jordon. It's funny to me that after all this time I still get just as excited to see a letter from him. It was just what I needed. And then just when I thought that would be the highlight of my day ...
Laurie called me with Jordon's flight information!!! It makes it seem so real. Who knew that he would actually come home? haha.
2 comments:
Kayla, sweet girl! Sorry your day started out as such a bum-deal. GLAD though it quickly turned around! So when exactly does this boy fly home?
Oh Kayla you are to funny!!! I miss you. I love the funny things you say. I will admit that being pregnant I am very hormonal and yes drivers drive me nutz!!!!! I'm so glad your boy comes home soon, what like a month left. Are you off track now? Anyways hope your doing good.
Post a Comment