Heap Family

Heap Family

26.6.10

Jordon's Birthday

On Wednesday we celebrated Jordon's birthday. We celebrated by having a picnic at the park in between classes, going to Toy Story 3, eating at Texas Roadhouse, and by having some delicious strawberry shortcake. There are so many things I love about Jordon, I am so lucky to be married to him. It was so nice to actually spend his birthday with him instead of sending him a birthday package on his mission haha. I can't wait to spend many more birthdays together :)
For Jordon's birthday I surprised him with a little vacation. We are headed to the Oregon Coast right after summer semester for a few days. We are so excited, our hotel is right on the beach it is going to be so fun.

3 comments:

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage said...

and Jordon's birthday celebration includes visiting me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kayla you guys are so cute! I'm so so glad your happily married!

Summer said...

Kayla, you two seriously have to be the cutest couple ever. Your little home is so cute! how fun for you guys! and I have to agree.. it is nice to spend birthdays together instead of apart!