Heap Family

Heap Family

14.7.10

Let Freedom Ring!

4th of July cabin trip did not start off as ideally as we had planned. Once we had arrived at the cabin we realized we had forgotten about half of the food, the air mattress, and the camp chairs. Needless to say we were not happy campers, just yet.
Luckily things quickly changed as we went on four wheeler rides, laid by the pool, and stuffed our faces with delicious food.
I hate to brag, but it is my blog so I am allowed to say we are the cutest couple ever with our matching red t-shirts :)
We even enjoyed the musical "The Wizard of Oz" at the starlight mountain theatre. It was Jordon's first experience, and I think it went over pretty well haha. Kelsie and Jordon even got to go on stage and the actors sang them Happy Birthday. They were the only ones above the age of five on the stage, it was hilarious.

Sunday night we decided to head back to Boise to watch the firework show at Ann Morrison. They were so amazing and what was even more amazing was watching the fireworks with Jordon. I am so stinking in love with him!

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

I agree one hundred percent that you are the cutest couple ever :). Such a great 4th... I love you! and i miss you guys lots

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

you two are so stinking cute!!! cutest couple ever...BESIDES DALIN AND I!:)