We have been married for five months! I cannot believe it has already been five months, I can honestly say it has been the best five months of my life. Things aren't always perfect, and there are definitely hard times but everything is so worth it with this cute boy by my side :) Here are my five favorite wedding photos with my list of the five best things about marriage thus far!

1. Always having your best friend there for you. We were so lucky to get to spend practically every minute together these past few months. Jordon just started a job today (huge blessing) but we have learned so much about each other and have had so much fun doing everything together.


2. Getting Jordon addicted to Yahtzee. It may seem like a retirement-home game, but let me tell you we have had some pretty intense games. One time was when we beat the all time high ever, we both got three yahtzee's in one game.


3. Getting to know each others family. Since both our families don't live too far away we have had a lot of opportunities to visit our families. It has been so great seeing my dad beam because he has a boy to do things with, having grandpa jeff teach me how to play horseshoe, good talks with his mom, Jordon working at the family business, watching football with his grandparents, and so much more. I love our families!


4. Learning about this whole marriage thing together. We both have grown so much, and have grown so much as a couple. It is so weird to think about how much my love has grown for him since we've been married. I've realized how good we are for each other. We always look out for one another, and are always making sure the other one is happy. Jordon is such a good husband, and takes very good care of me :)


5. Waking up to each other every morning. It is so nice to start my day next to Jordon. This may seem silly but I just experience how nice it is to have a strong boy next to you when you have a nightmare. I just told Jordon, "I just had a really scary dream" (yes, I am 4 years old) and he just held me. Perfection :)
So there you have it, we are happier than ever, we love being married. One funny side note: we were in wal-mart the other day and our cashier told us how beautiful of a couple we were, then she just kept going on and on on reasons why, then she said we were as close to perfection as a couple comes :) I like that cashier haha.
happy five months babe!
1 comment:
One day I wish I will be as happy as you two :). It warms my soul haha... really though. Not a joke.
Post a Comment