This weekend I took my english test to become a teacher. The awful surprise was that it was not at all what I expected. I may have even become teary eyed during the test as I realized that this was going to be rough. Who tests someone to become an english teacher and not include one question about grammar? Geeze louise!
The great surprise was that as I was standing in line, feeling nervous and anxious I looked down and saw this...
My nerves were calmed as I read these little messages Jordon had written on my pencils. I love him and all the little things he does to make my life so much better :)
4 comments:
that is so cute!! i love that!
How sweet! That is so thoughtful, and it sounds like it toally made your day. Too cute!
Oh you have the cutest husband ever! :)
That is so stinkin cute! You 2 are seriously the cutest couple ever!! What a great guy!!
Post a Comment