Heap Family

Heap Family

23.10.10

What We've Been Up Too


There is a lot of things that have been going on this past month...

-We went to Boise to visit family. We painted the apartment we will be staying in when we move to Boise. We painted it about ten times before we finally found a color we liked, but we finally found one we loved! We played with the puppies, watched college football, Jordon went pheasant hunting, got to see Jennie and cutest Taelin, and I decided that Hobby Lobby is my ultimate favorite store.
-We have been visiting Star Valley lots so Jordon can build more wood furniture. I love it because I love Star Valley this time of year... fall is my favorite season.
-I passed my PRAXIS!
-I filled out my graduation papers... I am actually going to graduate. Bizarre.
-We move to Boise in 2 months :) Hallelujah

1 comment:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

best post ever! cuz i'm in it:) haha and congrats on passing:) you are so smart!!! can't wait for you to move here!