Heap Family

Heap Family

30.10.10

One Cool Cat

I have been thinking of a lot of funny and memorable stories that have happened in my past. I decided that even though they are not "currently" happening, I am going to post them on my blog. That way I can always remember them :) The first story is about a cat wearing sunglasses.


Me and Kelsie were on our way home from work. The drive was normal as usual. We listened to music and weaved in and out of traffic, just like any other day. Then it happened, we saw a dead kitty in the middle of the road. I hate seeing dead animals. I always struggle with trying not to look, but needing to look at the same time. As we got closer we got a better look. To our surprise someone had put sunglasses on this poor cat. Me and Kelsie were disgusted. What human would disrespect a dead kitty and put sunglasses on it? We were very distraught, and disappointed in whoever did this little prank.

Later that night my family was sitting around talking. My mom mentioned that she saw an interesting sight on her way home from work, a dead RACOON! Everything suddenly clicked in my head. What we had seen was not a kitty wearing sunglasses, it was a raccoon. Those black circles around that kitty's eyes were not an accessory at all. In fact, that kitty wasn't even a kitty... it was a RACOON! Me and Kelsie looked at each other and instantly started laughing. We told our family what we thought we had seen, and we all had good laugh.

2 comments:

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

only you!!!! hahahaha

Kelsie said...

This was literally the funniest thing that has ever happened. We will never live this one down.