I woke up to a text from my dad it said, "Kayla and Kelsie are on the front page of ESPN.com". Say what? Has the dang paparazzi been tracking us again? I thought we over that! Half asleep I turn on my computer and sure enough there we are...
The front page of the ESPN website, with none other than Buster the Bronco?!? Great! But why must I look like I am in agony? Why do I look like I am pleading and crying for us to be number one? Is this really the best photograph from the 2010 Fiesta Bowl (if so we better be on the look out for better photographers for this year's bowl game)? I can't even answer my own questions. So I will embrace my celebrity status, even though it was not my most glamorous photo.
To prove that I did not look like this the whole entire game, I have included the following pictures.
3 comments:
Hahah oh my gosh love this so much. We are so famous.
You girls are so cute! :) Holla for the "Superstars"
that is so awesome! and you look so good:) haha
Post a Comment