Heap Family

Heap Family

15.8.11

Hiking to the Star

Once again we embarked on another weekend vacation.
This has been one of the best summers ever.
It seems like we are always going somewhere and having fun.
We started this trip off with a little visit to Logan, Utah.
First stop was to the Logan temple.
It was amazing. It was fun to remember when I very first went to the temple :)

Second, of course was a trip to Chick-fil-a.
We are addicts and fully obsessed.
We always get two number sevens.
Grilled chicken sandwich, fries, and a diet lemonade.
Oh and the polynesian sauce (to die for)
There is NOTHING better.


After Logan we drove to Star Valley to visit family.
We were way too spoiled and had a lot of fun.
Saturday morning we hiked up to the star.

It was pretty dang steep.
I was totally ready to quit ... luckily I have a pretty amazing husband.
He told me that I could do it and it would be totally worth it once we got to the top.

He was totally right!
It was quite the view!




I love this boy.
I love him more than anything in the entire world.
We always have the best times together :)


No comments: