Heap Family

Heap Family

20.3.13

Woah Baby Bump.

Let's be honest.
Most days I prefer to wear my yoga pants and a hoodie. This is not because I'm pregnant... this has been my staple wardrobe for quite sometime. Anyways... imagine my surprise when today after about a week of wearing yogas and sweatshirts I put on normal clothes and WOAH... there is a BABY BUMP.

23 weeks :)

These days baby bean is quite active, especially when I am trying to sleep. I love being able to feel her it is such an amazing thing! Jordon has even felt her a couple of times already. We cannot wait to meet this little girl! 

In other exciting new little sister got her mission call to Edmonton, Canada. We are so excited for her and proud of her. She is going to make an AMAZING missionary. We love you STUBS!



1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Oh my gosh!! That belly! You look so dang cute!!!