Heap Family

Heap Family

9.6.13

A baby, a bump, and a baby shower

Jordon stumbled across this little baby yesterday.  The scary thing is he stumbled across his mom too. 
The mom raccoon was so scared she ran away leaving her little baby long enough that Jordon could snap a picture. I know raccoons are mean, vicious, and a pest but he is so cute! I named him Leo. Unfortunately/Thankfully we think they've already relocated to another home. 


The bump.  It is so funny this phenomenon of what I call the bump.  I feel so big one week, like I can't get any bigger and then I do. And then I look back to previous weeks thinking "I was so little back then." We only have five weeks (cross your fingers) left! We went to our birth class yesterday. Wanna know the funny prank St. Lukes played on us? They turned off the ac in the building all day! How fun! So needless to say it was an experience :) With the heat and everything else going on I seriously almost passed out when they started showing us the videos of the births. 


Last weekend was my baby shower and it turned out so great! Big thanks to my little sister and aunt for pulling everything together. We decorated onesies with fabric and they turned out adorable. I can't wait to put little bean in them. The decorations and everything turned out so cute and little bean was spoiled! 















No comments: