I remember the first "tummy" picture I took. Jordon took it of me and said... "Are you sticking out your stomach?" I of course was because I really wanted to make sure you could get the real view of my baby belly. Let's just say I have no problem sticking out my stomach... it pretty much does the job by itself. I thought it was so fun to go look back through all these pictures and see bean growing each week. My due date is this week! How crazy is that??!? But her arrival will probably be next week. Apparently she takes after both mine and Jordon's stubbornness and is coming on her own time. We can't wait to meet her :)














2 comments:
So Exciting! :) you look so cute! Please post lots of pics when she is born! she is going to be a beautiful little baby!
u look amazing!!!! love these pics!!:) can't wait to see the baby:)
Post a Comment