Heap Family

Heap Family

12.7.09

The End is in Sight

I am so close to being done with school I only have...

9 days left of school
11 more papers to write
3 presentation to plan
5 more tests to take

And then I will be in Oregon with my best friend. 


We will take lots of best friend pictures, 

maybe do a little street walking, 
act like gangsta's, 
and drink way too much soda. We're really good at that last part :) 



The one person that it is getting me through these last couple stressful weeks is my MOM! She is amazing, she is such a good listener, and always knows exactly what to say. She is by far the best mom in the world. 


And just in case any one was wondering 7 months left. I got this in the bag! 


1 comment:

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage said...

eek!! love you!! can't wait tell you get here!!