What's better than celebrating school being out by going to the Oregon Coast? NOTHING. This trip to the coast was amazing.
We stayed in this amazing house. Our hosts were amazing they fed us amazing food, let us do whatever we wanted, and told us lots of good stories :)
We went on the tilt-o-whirl where I almost threw up. But luckily I didn't. We screamed our lungs out and this ride, it was great!

We went to the Astoria Column and climbed a thousand stairs to look at the view. It was worth it.





We had a fire at the beach. It was AMAZING. I want to go back!
We went on a hike to a lighthouse called "Cape of Disappointment" or something along those lines. They accidentally built the lighthouse in the wrong spot, but the view was gorgeous.


We are the coolest people ever. I laughed so hard, these boys are hilarious!


We are the coolest people ever. I laughed so hard, these boys are hilarious!
We had a BBQ on the beach
I can say this was one of the best trips of my life. We laughed so much, told so many good stories, ate such good food, and did so many fun things. I can't wait to go back :)
3 comments:
Your pictures look so stinkin fun!!!! Hope your doing well cute girl!!!
oh my gosh! love you!! love the beach!!! love that you were here!!!
love the oregon coast!! looks like you girls had a blast! congrats on finishing this last semester!!:)
Post a Comment