Heap Family

Heap Family

31.8.09

Things I'm excited for


School starts September 10th. Which means I have about 9 more days of summer. I can't believe it is already time for me to start school again. My seven week break has flown by. 
There's something about a new semester, new classes, new school supplies that makes me so excited. I know I'm a nerd! But don't get me wrong I'm not looking forward too the 19 credits I'm taking (that might be a little TOO much school for me) and I'm also not looking forward to spending my whole life savings on books.  But other than that I'm very excited for the new semester :)  

I'm excited to be back in Rexburg and to see the temple every day. 

I'm so excited for Kami to be back in Rexburg this semester, and especially to resume our weekly lunches again :) 
I'm stinking excited to live with Krystin again! She makes me laugh so hard, and I can't wait to live together again. It is going to be so much fun!

I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY excited for BSU football to start this week! Finally!

I'm BEYOND excited that there is less than 6 months till Elder Heap comes home!!!! Ah I cannot wait! I love him a thousand times more than when he left, he is so AMAZING!



2 comments:

Krystin said...

First
i cannot wait for you to get to REXBURG! it will be amazing to live with you again..then i will get to see you more than the NEVER i see you now....
Second
I remember taking that picture at the BSU game when we got close that was so so great!
Third
Jordon will be here so soon....crazy..
I MISS YOU!

Chase and Kami said...

I cant wait for our lunches too! I have been planning them out lately in my head haha so I am glad you are excited. Right when you get here you better call me!