You're so cute!! Even though school stinks sometime, enjoy it. Those 4 years went by so fast, and I actually miss learning and taking classes (I don't miss the tests though). Good luck with the semester!
Kayla! I am so happy that we are blog friends! how crazy is it that we are both waiting for missionaries?? I'm getting pretty excited for mine to return:) I'm really anxious to see how things are gonna turn out between us! You are so cute, I love your blog! Hope school goes great for you!
7 comments:
Wow Kayla I love the pics, your such a cute college girl!!!!
You're so cute!! Even though school stinks sometime, enjoy it. Those 4 years went by so fast, and I actually miss learning and taking classes (I don't miss the tests though). Good luck with the semester!
haha I love you
girl.. your crazy :) 19 credits. wow haha but does that mean after this semester you will be done?!?!
ya i dont know how you do 19 credits. but soon you are done:) miss ya. you look so cute
haha kayla you are so funny! i havent seen you in so long! when will you be back in boise next!
Kayla! I am so happy that we are blog friends! how crazy is it that we are both waiting for missionaries?? I'm getting pretty excited for mine to return:) I'm really anxious to see how things are gonna turn out between us! You are so cute, I love your blog! Hope school goes great for you!
Post a Comment