Heap Family

Heap Family

15.9.09

Today I Discovered I Am Not Wonder Woman

3 days into school I had a break down.  Probably caused from exhaustion.  After only three days of school I felt completely overwhelmed.  I was so stressed, I had no idea how I was going to take 19 credits, all of which are upper level classes.  While I was having my break down I decided to call my mom, somehow she always knows how to fix me haha. I was talking about all the homework I had to do, all the classes I had to go to, what I had to do for my church calling, and how overwhelmed I was. Then my mom said, "Not even Wonder Woman could do that..." It sounds simple but it made me realize I was spreading myself too thin.  So I did something I've never done in my whole college career... I dropped a class.  I instantly felt relieved. I felt like I could focus, and put my energy into the classes I have. I feel amazing about only taking 16 credits. 
This past weekend I went to Star Valley. Star Valley is one of my favorite places in the whole entire world.  I spent the weekend with Jordon's family.  It was so amazing.  I love how close I've grown to Jordon's family. They are so fun to be around.  Saturday we went on a 4-wheeling ride, the view was gorgeous. It was so funny on Saturday night me, Jordon's mom Laurie, and his little brother Tanner were playing uno.  Somehow me and Tanner kept winning time after time.  So Laurie said we weren't going to stop playing until she won. We played for a couple hours, it was so much fun.  There were multiple times this weekend when all of us were laughing so hard we were full on crying. I love them. 

And nothing says true love like matching tie die shirts :) Less than five months. 

 

1 comment:

First Comes Love Then Comes Marriage said...

let me just say that the matching shirts are the most precious things I have ever seen in my life