Heap Family

Heap Family

25.9.11

Recipe for a Successful Date Night!

One important lesson I've learned since being married is that "DATING" each other is so IMPORTANT
I absolutely love date nights with Jordon :)
We had a very successful date night.
First off we went to the BSU hockey game. 
It was intense and we even got to see a fight! It was our favorite part of the game!
We were absolutely STARVING after the game so we went to our favorite place. Westside Drive-In.
Their hamburgers, fry sauce, and black raspberry shake are to DIE for. 
We stuffed ourselves and didn't even regret it :)
Can't wait for our next date!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it, I LOVE LOVE date nights. I'll say there much harder once you have kids so take full advantage of them now! Hopefully we end up in Boise when all is said and done actually get to hang out with you and Jordon. You guys are seriously so stinking cute! I loved the post on being a sub teacher, I'm sure you'd be the best!!