Heap Family

Heap Family

16.9.11

What We've Been Doing

We have been pretty busy around here lately.
Remember how I said Jordon would probably be in this same position all semester?
Well I was correct.
He studies so much! It is hard to keep my self busy instead of being a distraction to his studies... but I am very proud of him for working so hard! 


To keep myself busy I have been subbing in the days and working at U-Swirl some nights.
It works out well and I love both jobs.  I taught kindergarten P.E. this week.
Let's just say it was a tiny bit different from teaching high school.  The main differences were:
1. Kindergartners want to hug you... high schoolers do not
2. Kindergartners tell you that you are the prettiest teacher they have ever had... high schoolers do not
3. Kindergartners tell you about the time when they had lice... high schoolers are a little more private about personal items :)

Huge perk of working at U-Swirl?
Free frozen yogurt.
Lemon and coconut yogurt with raspberries, coconut, and white chocolate sauce is to die for!

We took a break from our crazy lives yesterday and went to the Zac Brown Band concert.
I think the best part was watching all the drunk people.
Me and Jord had a great time trying to imitate their dance moves.



And one more thing we've been up too...

Being on google maps!
We saw the google map car and could not have been more excited!
Look for us soon :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum that frozen yogurt sounds so good!!! You and Jordon are seriously so cute! I love reading your blog updates! Hope all is well!!!