Let's be honest "overdue" is probably the most depressing word in the english language.
Overdue bills, library books, and movies are not good things.
None of these gives me a good feeling... especially that time in college they tried to fine me 50.00 for an overdue book. Yikes.
But you know what else doesn't give me a good feeling?
An overdue baby.
That's right folks I am rocking the forty plus baby bump.
I've decided pregnant pictures after 40 weeks should only be taken from the front. No more side angles.
When people ask me when my due date is and I said oh it was on Saturday they immediately tell me what they did, what their friends sister did, and what I should do to induce labor. I've been told to bathe in lavender oil, run bleachers, bounce on a trampoline, eat pineapple, drink castor oil, the list pretty much goes on and on. The truth is too much pineapple gives me cancer sores and I tried running stairs ... it didn't work haha. Guess I'll just have to keep rocking this baby bump.
Here's hoping that we just have a few more days of being OVERDUE.
1 comment:
Good thing you are still so dang cute prego! Yea, nothing really works to get the babies to come early...they are on their own timetable. I hiked a bazillion stairs and walked and walked, and nothing happened. Just don't do castor oil, I hear it's no bueno and will make your delivery miserable. Just hang in there and keep smiling, especially when people (with good intentions) ask, "Haven't you had that baby yet?"
Post a Comment